Identity Fraud, Inc. News
Identity Fraud, Inc. is a pioneer and leading provider of identity theft solutions. Since 1997, IFI has been developing and providing solutions for individuals and business and has been written about in the Wall Street Journal, American Banker, and more.
For press contacts, speaking engagements, public seminars on identity crimes or other requests, contact IFI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insurance Intermediaries, Inc. (A Nationwide Company) selects IFI to deliver cyber liability insurance, data theft risk management and Incident Response On-Demand to Nationwide agents and their clients.
- Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) of Louisiana selects IFI to deliver cyber liability insurance and business identity fraud insurance solutions to agency members.
- Church Mutual Insurance Company selects IFI to provide data theft risk management and cyber insurance solutions to its policyholder base of 90,000+ religious organizations.
- AIG provides data risk liability insurance to members of the Data Theft Risk Purchasing Group, as administered by IFI.
- Identity Fraud, Inc. launches nation's first Business Identity Protection product incorporating stand-alone admitted business identity insurance and monitoring tools.
- Identity Fraud, Inc. launches new consumer products platform allowing consumers and partners to ‘build their own’ solution set.
- Identity Fraud, Inc. launches the timely and unparalleled Small Business Solutions product called SB Core Protector providing proactive and comprehensive data theft defenses, insurance and incident response remedies to the SME market.
- Identity Fraud, Inc. creates the nation’s first admitted Business Identity Fraud insurance policy, which policy insures against the theft of a business name and business identifying information (“BII”).
- Identity Fraud, Inc. and the Ponemon Institute complete Ponemon's first Identity Fraud, Inc. Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) Data Theft Risk Management Survey.
- Identity Crime Prevention, Inc. / The Data Theft Risk Purchasing Group, selects Identity Fraud, Inc. as program administrator in all 50 states.
- Dr. Larry Ponemon joins the Identity Fraud, Inc. Advisory Board.