Consider the following...
Personal information is everywhere and is easily accessible to identity thieves.
Over 1 in 5 small businesses have already experienced a data breach.
2 out of 3 (2/3) small businesses have experienced employee theft.
Roughly 10 million people are victimized by identity theft each year.
Identity theft can affect your ability to conduct normal daily affairs.
About Identity Fraud, Inc
Identity Fraud, Inc. (IFI) is an insurance intermediary and cyber insurance program administrator operating nationwide. As an original pioneer of consumer identity fraud protection and cyber insurance solutions dating back to 1997, IFI now provides a variety of risk management and insurance solutions to protect individuals and businesses against identity crimes and data theft risks. IFI distributes its cyber liability insurance programs and consumer identity protection programs through channel partners, including leading insurers, brokers, banks, credit unions, payment processors, associations, employer groups, utilities and technology firms.
Identity Fraud, Inc. was founded to provide both classic and innovative risk management solutions to identity crimes. Education, prevention, remediation, incident response, and insurance are each required to maintain effective defenses and remedies against frauds and data thefts. IFI has maintained best-in-class solutions by leveraging their risk management experience and by maintaining expertise in insurance for financial institutions and emerging "cyber" and identity fraud risks. IFI continues to work with leading technologists, insurers, and credit-related companies to develop, promote, and provide comprehensive solutions to the perils surrounding identity fraud. As a licensed program administrator and insurance intermediary in all 50 states, IFI has built a legal framework and infrastructure that leverages its expertise and allows its clients to optimize their risk management and marketing objectives.
- Insurance Intermediaries, Inc. (A Nationwide Company) selects IFI to deliver cyber liability insurance, data theft risk management and Incident Response On-Demand to Nationwide agents and their clients.
- Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) of Louisiana selects IFI to deliver cyber liability insurance and business identity fraud insurance solutions to agency members.
- Church Mutual Insurance Company selects IFI to provide data theft risk management and cyber insurance solutions to its policyholder base of 90,000+ religious organizations.
- AIG provides data risk liability insurance to members of the Data Theft Risk Purchasing Group, as administered by IFI.
- Identity Fraud, Inc. launches nation's first Business Identity Protection product incorporating stand-alone admitted business identity insurance and monitoring tools.
- Identity Fraud, Inc. launches new consumer products platform allowing consumers and partners to ‘build their own’ solution set.
- Identity Fraud, Inc. launches the timely and unparalleled Small Business Solutions product called SB Core Protector providing proactive and comprehensive data theft defenses, insurance and incident response remedies to the SME market.
- Identity Fraud, Inc. creates the nation’s first admitted Business Identity Fraud insurance policy, which policy insures against the theft of a business name and business identifying information (“BII”).
- Identity Fraud, Inc. and the Ponemon Institute complete Ponemon's first Identity Fraud, Inc. Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) Data Theft Risk Management Survey.
- Identity Crime Prevention, Inc. / The Data Theft Risk Purchasing Group, selects Identity Fraud, Inc. as program administrator in all 50 states.
- Dr. Larry Ponemon joins the Identity Fraud, Inc. Advisory Board.